For nearly three decades, McKinley Communications, Inc. (MCI) has partnered with some of the world’s leading brands to solve their most pressing marketing and sales problems. With an array of interactive services, a talented team of thought leaders, and a proven method of yielding results, MCI can – regardless of geography or scope of work – assist you in achieving your business goals.
Here are a few examples of what we’ve helped our clients accomplish:
- Introduced many of the world’s leading cattle, swine and poultry biological products.
- Developed and managed one of the largest meat industry marketing programs to eradicate food-borne diseases. We integrated an extensive array of communications, outreach and Web activities with consumer-based advertising to deliver targeted messages to the industry.
- Took a local lending institution and developed a brand identity that now has them one of the largest regional banks in the southeastern United States.
- Built corporate reputation management plans for the merger between several global products companies. The mergers joined product lines, established new brand identities and launched new corporate divisions.
- Designed, developed and produced the first veterinary-only publication that enabled our client to merge from an intrastate biological company to a global leader in less than three years.
- Launched the first genetically modified organism (GMO) food animal vaccine into a global marketplace. We developed global marketing messages, technical training session, international veterinary wet labs and consumer educational seminars to assure a welcomed introduction.